[Koha] Home branch change in the courses reserve process

BOUIS Sonia sonia.bouis at univ-lyon3.fr
Wed Dec 12 00:07:42 NZDT 2018

Hello,
I would like to know if there's a reason why there's no possibility to change the home branch while adding items to a course reserve.
We have several branches with transfer possibility. When we add an item for a course located in another library, we can only change the holding branch but when it is checked out and checked in, the item is put in transfer to the home branch.

Do you experience the same issue in your library ?
Do you have any concern about adding the home library in the course reserves process ?

Cheers

Sonia BOUIS
Responsable du Service des applications documentaires
Bibliothèques universitaires
Université Jean Moulin Lyon 3
ADRESSE GÉOGRAPHIQUE > Manufacture des Tabacs | 6 cours Albert Thomas | LYON 8e
ADRESSE POSTALE > Bibliothèque de la Manufacture | 1C avenue des Frères Lumière | CS 78242 - 69372 LYON CEDEX 08

Ligne directe : 33 (0)4 78 78 79 03

http://bu.univ-lyon3.fr<http://bu.univ-lyon3.fr/>| Suivez-nous > Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/bulyon3/> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/bulyon3>| Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/bu.lyon3/?hl=fr>