[Koha] Self Check - "Outsdanding fines block issue"

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Fri Dec 7 21:34:15 NZDT 2018

Hi Uğur Bulgan

We had already set the Koha preference "AllFinesNeedOverride" to "don't
require". But yes, a restart of the Koha SIP server did the trick. Thank
you very much!

(I also send this e-mail to the mailinglist "Koha" so it will be in the
archive there, just in case anyone else will experence this problem in
the future)

Best wishes: Michael Kuhn