[Koha] 3M Bibliotheca self-check with Koha

Bob Birchall bob at calyx.net.au
Fri Dec 7 15:16:59 NZDT 2018

Hi Peter,
You need to start the SIP server and create a SIP user. There is a
little info on the wiki:
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_SIP2_server_setup
I am not sure how up to date that is.
Also, SIP2 traffic is not encrypted, so that is another issue you'll
want to address.
I hope this helps,
Bob Birchall
Calyx