[Koha] DEV IDEA: Sysprefs to specify what gets copied for a duplicate patron and a child patron

Rhonda Kuiper rkuiper at roundrocktexas.gov
Fri Dec 7 11:48:19 NZDT 2018

Hi All,

We at Round Rock are looking at co-sponsoring a development that would create two new system preference.  One that lets the library specify which fields get copied when creating a duplicate patron and one that lets the library specify which fields get copies when creating a child patron.
Bywater gave us an estimate of $2,000 for this development.  We are looking for other libraries that would like this function and are willing to co-sponsor with us.
Any takers?

Rhonda Kuiper
Collection Development & Technical Services Manager | Round Rock Public Library
(512) 218-3283 | fax: (512) 218-7061 | http://www.roundrocktexas.gov/library

What I'm reading now:  The Leadership Challence by James M. Kouzes and Barry Z. Posner
                                           The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah (listening on RBdigital)