[Koha] Load Balancing with Koha

Mutsikiwa Admire amutsikiwa at uzlib.uz.ac.zw
Wed Dec 5 01:35:39 NZDT 2018

Hi

Just wondering if it is possible to have a Koha implementation in which we
have a front-end Load Balancer such as NGINX or HAProxy, several Koha  web
server instances powered by one database server running on a separate server
with balancing from source with stick-table in the case of HAProxy.
<https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=18&cad=rja&ua
ct=8&ved=2ahUKEwj_gtyilobfAhVqSBUIHeMLADsQFjARegQIABAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fngin
x.org%2Fen%2Fdocs%2Fhttp%2Fload_balancing.html&usg=AOvVaw1SHZO_7iym933we-rYd

<https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=18&cad=rja&ua
ct=8&ved=2ahUKEwj_gtyilobfAhVqSBUIHeMLADsQFjARegQIABAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fngin
x.org%2Fen%2Fdocs%2Fhttp%2Fload_balancing.html&usg=AOvVaw1SHZO_7iym933we-rYd
FYt> nginx

Kind Regards,

Admire Mutsikiwa

ICT Projects Manager

Libraries

University of Zimbabwe

 <Tel:+263-4-303276> Tel:+263-4-303276

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the
consequences of dodging our responsibilities."  Josiah Charles Stamp,
1880-1941, former director of the Bank of England