[Koha] Encoding and Character Sets in Koha

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Fri Aug 31 08:08:36 NZST 2018

Hi Narcis,

000 should, if properly configured, auto-fill with a good value when
clicking into the input field or when trying to save the record for the
first time.

- Is there a plugin icon next to the 000 field?
- Is it mandatory?
- Does it populate when you click it?

If the LDR is there, new records should display ok without need to edit
them again.

Katrin