[Koha] Encoding and Character Sets in Koha

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Mon Aug 27 05:27:05 NZST 2018

Hi Narics,

try the following:

In your MARC framework, make the LDR 000 @ visible in the editor again.
Open the record, make sure the field is filled, save it. The plugin
linked to the LDR should take care of setting some sensible default
value just by clicking into the field. Try to view the record again, see
if that fixes your problem.

Note: the leader contains information about the encoding of the record,
if the LDR is missing, you can get records that behave strangely.

Katrin