[Koha] Update translation

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Mon Aug 27 04:58:43 NZST 2018

Hi Rubén,

the translated files in Koha are generated from the .po files included
in Koha. You can help translating and improving translations on
http://translate.koha-community.org.

If you already updated the .po files manually, there are instructions
here on how to update/install languages:

https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Installation_of_additional_languages_for_OPAC_and_INTRANET_staff_client

Changes to the files directly should work in theory, did you restart
plack/memcached? Anyway, I wouldn't recommend it as your changes will
get lost with the next update.

Hope this helps,

Katrin