[Koha] how to maintain bilingual site. customizing left menu items in search results

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Mon Aug 20 07:54:45 NZST 2018

Hi Vano,

welcome to the list and to the Koha community.

If you are just installing Koha, please consider updating to a current
and maintained version. 3.20 has been released in May 2015 and is no
longer maintained. Koha had 6 major releases since, with tons of
security and bug fixes and new features. The latest version of Koha is
18.05.

You can hide entries on the left side with CSS and there are some system
preferences related to facets, but the configuration is limited. for
your question about which library to limit on, look for:
DisplayLibraryFacets

For adding multilingual-content to some of the HTML preferences, this
might be helpful:

http://blog.l2c2.co.in/index.php/2016/10/01/switching-content-language-on-koha-opac-with-user-interface-locale-switching/

Hope this helps,

Katrin