[Koha] Install issue

John Sterbenz jsterben at umich.edu
Sun Aug 19 00:45:22 NZST 2018

Good morning, Michael,

See if this set of instructions works for you (or, at the very least, gives
you something additional to consider):

https://goo.gl/RkZGyk

I wrote them, with the most recent revision and testing back in March.  It
covers the installation of 17.11 on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS.  This is the same
document linked from the "Learn from koha-US" page.

I have not yet reviewed/updated it for the installation of 18.05 and note
that Ubuntu 18.04 LTS still appears to have some issues that either cause
failure or require some sort of work-around.  There are a few other
considerations as well--these are mentioned in the document's preface.

Best of luck to you as you continue your efforts--please feel free to write
me separately if you care to.  I may not have any answers, but maybe I will!

John

--
John E. Sterbenz, Jr.

TEL: (734) 764-5746