[Koha] Software errror - Can't call biblio on an undefined value

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Fri Aug 10 02:16:54 NZST 2018

Hello Suresh,

Which exact version of Koha?

This error could appear if you have a fee on an item that have been removed
from your catalogue.
Technically it means that you have a accountlines.itemnumber value that is
not in the items table.

This should not be possible as you should have a foreign key preventing
that.

Please confirm that posting the output of the following MySQL/MariaDB query:
  > show create table accountlines;

Regards,
Jonathan