[Koha] Report help

Caroline Cyr-La-Rose caroline.cyr-la-rose at inlibro.com
Sat Aug 4 05:29:46 NZST 2018

Hi David,

Did you try with the statistics wizards? If you go in Reports >
Statistics wizards > Patrons and then choose your first attribute "CC"
as a row and "CD" as a column, it should give you a table with all the
different combinations and the count of patrons with that combination.

Caroline

Caroline Cyr La Rose, M.S.I.
Bibl. prof. / Chargée de la formation et du soutien

Tél.  : 1 (833) 465-4276
caroline.cyr-la-rose at inLibro.com <mailto:caroline.cyr-la-rose at inLibro.com>

inLibro | pour esprit libre | www.inLibro.com <http://www.inLibro.com>