[Koha] Fwd: Re: Regional_Language_Display_Issue

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Wed Aug 1 00:31:06 NZST 2018

Hi,

so it's not the translations, but part of the record that's not showing?
Hm, that's different to what I thought initially. I am not sure what's
going wrong.

In which field did you catalog the title?

Are you working with the standard framework or have you changed/created
your own frameworks?

Does your record contain a correct LDR with the correct encoding setting?

Katrin