[Koha] Renew Report

Arshad Iqbal arshadsanwal at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 03:12:58 NZST 2018

SELECT b.title, b.author, i.itemcallnumber, i.barcode, c.renewaldate
FROM (SELECT iss.renewaldate, iss.itemnumber FROM issues iss,
(SELECT @StartDate:=<<Between (yyyy-mm-dd)|date>>, at EndDate:=<<and
(yyyy-mm-dd)|date>>) AS var
WHERE date(iss.returndate) BETWEEN @StartDate AND @EndDate UNION ALL
SELECT oi.renewaldate, oi.itemnumber FROM old_issues oi WHERE
date(oi.renewaldate)
BETWEEN @StartDate AND @EndDate) AS c
LEFT JOIN items i USING (itemnumber)
LEFT JOIN biblio b USING (biblionumber)
WHERE i.homebranch=<<Item belongs TO|branches>>