[Koha] Need help resolving error on item search in Koha 17.11

Chris Brown chris at stayawake.co.uk
Sat Apr 14 17:48:16 NZST 2018

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for your prompt reply. However, I cannot find any syspref that
appears to be related to enabling / disabling javascript.

I am fairly sure that javascript is "turned on" because I have some code in
the syspref "IntranetUserJS" that is working. I have also verified that
javascript is enabled in my browser.

Please could you be more explicit about how I make the change you suggest?

Best Regards,

Chris Brown