[Koha] Local thumbnail at MARC21

Narcis Garcia informatica at actiu.net
Tue Apr 10 01:28:48 NZST 2018

I see now custom cover images can be directly managed with Koha
interface independently of MARC strings.
Sad to see images can only be uploaded once MARC record exists, and must
search book to edit it.

Anyway, there is an usable way, and it's automatically shown in OPAC
search results.

Thanks.

El 04/04/18 a les 12:28, Tomas Cohen Arazi ha escrit: