[Koha] More than 230 Libraries running their catalog on Koha ILS today in the Arab World

BWS Johnson abesottedphoenix at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 9 03:14:19 NZST 2018

 Salvete!

These are only libraries we happened to know because we are the Koha
support company for in Saudi Arabia and UAE, or they are served by a local
Koha support companies, like Egypt Vision supporting some in Egypt and
Saudi, or by Bywater Solutions in UAE, or libraries which have their own
in-house support teams, like in Sudan and Iraq. We think the list will
exceed 350 libraries that are using Koha today in our region if every local
Koha library announces itself.

        Even the number that you stated before this is quite impressive. This is a wonderful landmark. Congratulations to all involved.
Cheers,Brooke