[Koha] [ByWater Partners] [EXTERNAL] Re: Connexion client alternatives

Hernandez, Heather heather_hernandez at nps.gov
Sat Apr 7 08:47:05 NZST 2018

Hi--

Yes, Barton, that bug report about map call numbers is from our problems
with...map call number sorting!

I don't know of anything that needs to be "fixed"--Koha just doesn't put
line breaks in call numbers where we'd like it to, but that doesn't mean
anything's "broken."  We have no money for enhancements, so we just find
workarounds to get functionality that we would like.

Thanks for keeping an eye on getting that G-class call number problem
fixed, Barton!

Cheerio,
h2
Heather Hernandez
Technical Services Librarian
San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park Research Center
2 Marina Blvd., Bldg. E, 3rd floor, San Francisco, CA  94123-1284
415-561-7032, heather_hernandez at nps.gov
Library catalog: http://keys.bywatersolutions.com/