[Koha] Request for adding to List of Support Companies

Mohamed Fekry Negm m.negm at live.com
Sat Apr 7 01:52:57 NZST 2018

Hi,

Acutely I didn't receive any email asking for list requirements, we have many clients using Koha and Dspace, see the below examples, I followed the instructions on the website, our products in ALZAD concentrate on Open source software, also we are working on developing new module on Koha, so what the requirements for adding to the list if it still exists

https://www.almajles.gov.ae:1818/

http://library.eda.ac.ae/

www.uaccc.org/en/opac-search/<http://www.uaccc.org/en/opac-search/>

http://sdr.shjlib.gov.ae:8080