[Koha] Local thumbnail at MARC21

Katrin Fischer Katrin.Fischer.83 at web.de
Wed Apr 4 20:28:38 NZST 2018

Hi,

352 is not the correct field, take a look at 856$u $y etc. There is a system preference that allows for images to display directly: *Display856uAsImage
But Koha also has a nice separate feature for uploading local book covers that is independent from fields in the MARC record. Search for localcover in the system preferences.

Hope this helps,

Katrin