[Koha] Koha Error

Msangi Asanali asanalim at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 23:54:50 NZST 2018

Dear Koha GURU,  i have noted that in my system i can not create a  new patron, before system was fine to do every thing, i am getting the following error...
Template process failed: undef error - DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::_dbh_execute(): Expression #1 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column 'koha_library.me.id' which is not functionally dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by at /usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/Objects.pm line 129

Kindly please advice what  should be done....