[Koha] Upcoming Koha Global Bug Squashing Day! Wednesday, 11 October 2017

Nick Clemens nick at bywatersolutions.com
Fri Sep 29 08:31:16 NZDT 2017

Hello everyone!

It's that most exciting time of year, the time when we ask everyone to join
as a community and work stomping, squishing and squashing bugs in Koha.

Now, remember, even our enhancements are bugs, so we are looking too for
you to test, promote, push and document the lovely new features that
developers are working so hard to get into your systems and make your days
brighter.

When: Wednesday, 11 October 2017

What does it mean, and how can you help? Find those answers on the wiki:
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/2017-10-11_Global_bug_squashing_day

Add your interests, promote your bugs, and ask everything you wanted to
know about Koha but were afraid to ask!

If you can't make it that day, participate early or late, and we're always
happy to see you often.

More info to follow as the date approaches :-)

-Nick (kidclamp)