[Koha] Multiple record matching rules

Christopher Davis cgdavis at uintah.utah.gov
Wed Sep 27 04:12:29 NZDT 2017

Paul,

Thank you for your advice on trying the record matching rules. My
institution actually already employs the record matching rules to match
incoming MARC records on ISBN, but after reading the help file on these
rules, I could not discover how to sequence multiple match points. When I
looked at the rules again, I realized that the way to do what I wanted to
do was staring me in the face. What I needed to use was the "Add match
point" link found on the first match point. SORRY FOR THE FALSE ALARM.

Christopher Davis
Systems & E-Services Librarian
Uintah County Library
cgdavis at uintah.utah.gov