[Koha] Hold - available items in other libraries

nikesh nikeshn at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 02:57:26 NZDT 2017

Hi,

Our University (https://opac.kustar.ac.ae/)  has 6 branch libraries.

We would like to set up the hold (circulation rule) in the following way

- Do not allow hold if an item is available in the home library but allow
hold for available items in other libraries. Is there any way to do like
that

Currently we have set it up as given below

*Patron category*

*Item type*

*No automatic renewal after*

*On shelf holds allowed*

*Item level holds*

Graduate Student

all

If all unavailable

Allow
But this set up restricts to hold the *available items* in other libraries.
Request your advise to solve this issue.

Best regards

Nikesh

*Nikesh Narayanan *I Systems & e-Librarian I

Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research
<http://www.kustar.ac.ae/>

PO Box 127788, Abu Dhabi, UAE

Mobile : +971507097346