[Koha] Hidding branch

Philippe Blouin philippe.blouin at inlibro.com
Sat Sep 23 06:35:10 NZST 2017

No sure, but have you tried

homebranch: ["homebranch1", "homebranch2"]

with quotes, to make it legal YAML ?   That'd be my first take. (Maybe
you're already doing it, just not showingg in your example?)

Philippe Blouin,
Responsable du développement informatique

Tél.  : (833) 465-4276, poste 230
philippe.blouin at inLibro.com <mailto:philippe.blouin at inLibro.com>

inLibro | pour esprit libre | www.inLibro.com <http://www.inLibro.com>