[Koha] Check-out Counts difference

SATISH lis4satish at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 17:00:09 NZST 2017

Hi Jonathan,

for SQL - SELECT COUNT(*) FROM old_issues WHERE returndate IS NULL
I am getting count = 16

Only for few patrons, it has happened. Is there any system preference
changes cause this??
The these patrons whatever check-out status is there in "Circulation
history" is the correct numbers.
and one more strange thing is, I have tested for one patron, by trying to
check-in the book ( for whom the opac has wrong show)
It is not being removed from the screen. Please do check the screen capture
here.
Since it was not showing in OPAC login, first I tried to check-in the book
and tried to check-out again.
https://ibb.co/dRnnyk

Satish