[Koha] Software error: Koha Web Installer-MARC21

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Wed Sep 20 06:59:07 NZST 2017

Hi Dimitris

According to https://koha-community.org/download-koha/ Debian GNU/Linux
9 (Stretch) is not supported.

Koha has its own problems with Ubuntu 16.04 (see the link given by Zeno:
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_on_ubuntu_-_packages ).
However it is said that "16.04 LTS is based on Debian stretch/SID". As
someone said, in fact Ubuntu doesn't follow the official Debian
releases. They just take whatever they need from the full archive.

Best wishes: Michael