[Koha] Verticial menu

Andy Boze boze.1 at nd.edu
Fri Sep 15 08:20:16 NZST 2017

Hello, Luis.

Have you recently made any changes to the Staff Client preferences
intranetcolorstylesheet or IntranetUserCSS? You might have made a change
that inadvertently affected the layout of the menu. I notice a rule in
bootstrap.min.css.

.navbar .nav > li {
   float: left;
}

If you have a rule that negates the float declaration, it could cause
the problem you describe.

--
Andy Boze, Associate Librarian
University of Notre Dame