[Koha] Circulation Transfer on Independent libraries

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sun Sep 10 08:06:59 NZST 2017

Hi Manny,

it appears that you are right - the Transfer link on the circulation
home page will only show if either IndependentBranches is turned off or
you have the superlibrarian permission:

circ/circulation-home.pl:
$template->param( display_transfer => 1 ) if (
($flags->{'superlibrarian'} == 1) ||
(C4::Context->preference("IndependentBranches") == 0) );

I think at the moment it seems the only option would be to turn off
IndependentBranches.

Hope that helps,

Katrin