[Koha] List missing books in Koha 3.18

Marton Ribary Marton.Ribary at lbc.ac.uk
Fri Sep 8 22:07:40 NZST 2017

Dear Koha community,

I have been recently appointed as the Librarian of Leo Baeck College in London. The College currently uses an early version of Koha (3.18.02.000). I am still new to Koha, but find it exciting to learn about it.

I would like to generate a list of items in our catalogue which are marked with a "missing" status. I was browsing the 3.18 manual and other resources, but so far I have been unable to find an easy and straightforward way to do it.

I thought I would create a list and add "missing" items to it from the advanced search function. Unfortunately, item status is not one of the valid search criteria. I am sure there is a way, though.

I appreciate any help.

Thank you and kind regards,
Marton Ribary
Librarian
Leo Baeck College
80 East End Road, Finchley
London N3 2SY
Tel: +44 (0)20 8349 610
Registered Charity No. 209777

LEHRHAUS @ Leo Baeck College   HOME OF ADULT JEWISH LEARNING

This coming year sees the return of many exciting courses plus the addition of on-line learning opportunities to enable even more people to study with us. We are also delighted to offer Modern Hebrew Ulpan classes as part of the Lehrhaus. For more information please go to our website: lbc.ac.uk/study-with-us/additional-learning-opportunities/lehrhaus

Disclaimer

This email (including any attachments) is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. It may contain confidential or privileged information and should not be read, copied or otherwise used by any other person. If you are not a named recipient, please contact the sender and delete the email from your system.