[Koha] [Koha-devel] [Important] Update your MySQL|MariaDB configuration to avoid data loss

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Fri Sep 1 12:04:52 NZST 2017

Hi Doug,

Note though that there are other tables than just ‘issues’ where you might still get duplicates. I usually find it happens to us with the ‘reserves’ table. I don’t know that there are any protections for this table in Koha if you don’t change your my.cnf file.

I’m planning to look at adding insert triggers to prevent duplicate IDs, but I just haven’t had the time to work on this yet…

David Cook

Systems Librarian

Prosentient Systems

72/330 Wattle St