[Koha] Fwd: Inventory "problem" column definitions

Caroline Cyr-La-Rose caroline.cyr-la-rose at inlibro.com
Fri Oct 27 12:20:50 NZDT 2017

Hello all,

I'm trying to figure out what the "problems" in my inventory output
mean. I'm using the barcode file input and the CSV output with Koha
16.05. I extrapolated some definitions, but I can't figure out "item not
scanned" and "change item status". Please don't hesitate to correct my
definitions if they are wrong!

  * missing item: item is in the database, but not in the barcode file
  * barcode not found: barcode is not in the database
  * wrong place: item should be in another location
  * item not scanned: item is in the database, but not in the barcode
    file (what is the difference between this and "missing item"?)
  * change item status: ??

Are there other "problems" other than these five?

I will make sure to add the definitions to the wiki, since they are not
there nor in the manual.

Thanks everybody!

Caroline Cyr La Rose, MLIS
Head of training and support, inLibro