[Koha] Show online subscription info only to patrons

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Tue Oct 24 19:03:34 NZDT 2017

Hi Eric,

you could add a new page to the OPAC using |RestrictedPageContent and
|||RestrictedPageTitle system preferences. Then use OpacNav or similar
to add a link to the new page. It will look like: [Your
OpacBaseUrl]/cgi-bin/koha/opac-restrictedpage.pl. The page is only
accessible when you are logged in and will ask for log in otherwise. We
have used this in a library where a database they licensed offers
authentication by referrer.

||Thinking of it, I seem to remember that a news item set to a specific
library is also only visible when logged in. So this might be another
option.

||Hope this helps!||