[Koha] Show online subscription info only to patrons

Eric Phetteplace ephetteplace at cca.edu
Tue Oct 24 06:23:59 NZDT 2017

Hi all,

Does anyone have a method for displaying information only to logged in
users in the catalog? Something in between a private note visible only to
staff and a public note visible to anyone?

We have some journal subscriptions with an online component that uses a
shared login. We want our patrons, who have Koha accounts, to be able to
see it but not the general public. Unless I'm mistaken, there's no feature
for this right now. Does anyone else have a similar situation and, if so,
how do you handle it? I know there are a variety of things we can do, I'm
just looking for ideas.

Best,

ERIC PHETTEPLACE

Systems Librarian

libraries.cca.edu | vault.cca.edu | 510.594.3660

5212 Broadway, Oakland, CA 94618

1111 8th St., San Francisco, CA 94107

Preferred Pronoun(s): he/him