[Koha] Default screen when logged in to opac account

Michael Cabus michael at bywatersolutions.com
Wed Oct 18 05:39:25 NZDT 2017

Hi Claire
  It looks like you are using Shibboleth with Koha?

May be obvious, but it must be something in that setup that redirecting
users to the search page.  Ordinarily, in Koha a user logs in and is
redirected to /cgi-bin/koha/opac-user.pl, their account.

Michael Cabus
Usability Developer, ByWater Solutions