[Koha] Bug 19116

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Mon Oct 9 04:24:38 NZDT 2017

Hi Joel,

it's been pushed to master about a week ago, but not yet to 17.05 or 16.11.

The workflow is that after something is pushed to master, Fridolin will
review for inclusion in 17.05, then I will review what he has picked for
16.11. We will post a comment on the bug to notify people of the version
it will be included in.

Bugs (vs. enhancements) generally have a good chance to be included if
they apply.

Hope this helps,

Katrin