[Koha] Documentation Sprint Day - 5 October 2017

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Mon Oct 2 19:28:13 NZDT 2017

Hi,

at the last Documenation IRC meeting it was decided to have our very
first 'Documentation Sprint Day' on Thursday 5 October this week.

I have started a wiki page and will keep adding information to it, but
as always, please also feel free to add anything that you think should
be there:

https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/2017-10-05_Documentation_Sprint_Day

We also have an ongoing to-do list that you can easily edit:

https://annuel2.framapad.org/p/KohaManualTodo

You can help in a lot of ways:

- Send us documentation you have written that can be used to update the
manual
- Help identify missing items or mistakes in the manual
- Suggest improvements to the way the manual is written
- Write your first manual addition or correction
- ...

Hope to see you there!

Katrin