[Koha] RFID fixed readers, Koha and middleware

Mike D. black23 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 22:49:35 NZDT 2017

Hi Petter,
it looks great. I'm very interesting about Your project. Especcially
implementation with Koha, meybe it can be useful for my smart shelves or
"gate thru" changes of locations. Your work is very fresh wind into RFID at
libraries. I'll try chceck documentaion and give propably some questions.
If I can :-)
Thank wor Your excelent work.
Mike

po 27. 11. 2017 v 7:24 odesílatel Petter Goksøyr Åsen <