[Koha] Problems with the renewals

Bob Birchall bob at calyx.net.au
Fri Nov 24 13:46:44 NZDT 2017

The problem is almost certainly in your circulation rules. For the
precise library/borrower/item type combination, are renewals allowed and
if so what period is specified?

Always remember that Koha applies the rules from the most specific to
the most general. So look for 'hidden' exceptions. For example,
sometimes rules exist for a specific library but you may be examining
the 'all libraries' rules.

I hope this helps,
Bob Birchall
Calyx