[Koha] Problem with opac address

Magnus Enger magnus at enger.priv.no
Thu Nov 23 22:53:47 NZDT 2017

Hi!

I am the service provider for Lukasz and Alingsås. The site is using
Plack and memcached.

As Lukasz said, the problem is that when e.g. the opaccredits syspref
is changed, the change shows imediately on
https://kohaopac.alingsas.se/cgi-bin/koha/opac-main.pl but not on
https://kohaopac.alingsas.se/. Restarting memcached (not reindexing,
that is a misunderstanding) makes the change show up in both places.

It definitely looks like memcached is being a bit too aggressive in
its caching, but it also seems weird that this is not something more
sites have been running into.

Best regards,
Magnus