[Koha] OAI-PMH Set Question

Alphie Garcia alphie at hawaii.edu
Thu Nov 23 13:24:03 NZDT 2017

Thanks, Mark. It gave me a different set of errors this time, but testing
the sets in OAI, I see that the records are now displaying which is great.

On the errors:

Running perl /usr/share/koha/bin/migration_tools/build_oai_sets.pl in
koha-shell gave me a 100 of these SQL errors:

DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Duplicate entry '100-3' for key 'PRIMARY'
[for Statement "
        INSERT INTO oai_sets_biblios (set_id, biblionumber)
        VALUES (?,?)
    " with ParamValues: 0='3', 1='100'] at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/OAI/Sets.pm
line 597.

Again, the records seem to be populating when I look at the OAI output so I
guess it's good?

So just so I'm understanding correctly in the future, when will I need to
run build_oai_sets.pl? Is it anytime I create a new set or anytime I load
new records into Koha? Or is it both?