[Koha] OAI-PMH Set Question

Alphie Garcia alphie at hawaii.edu
Thu Nov 23 08:56:03 NZDT 2017

Apologies for the late reply, Pedro. I think this is where my newness is
showing because I hadn't run the build_oai_sets.pl but I'm having trouble
getting it to actually execute.

When I'm in Linux and type:

perl /usr/share/koha/bin/migration_tools/build_oai_sets.pl

I get the following error:

Can't locate C4/Context.pm in @INC (you may need to install the C4::Context
module) (@INC contains: /etc/perl
/usr/local/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/perl/5.20.2 /usr/local/share/perl/5.20.2
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/perl5/5.20 /usr/share/perl5
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/perl/5.20 /usr/share/perl/5.20
/usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at /usr/share/koha/bin/migration_tools/
build_oai_sets.pl line 45.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/koha/bin/migration_tools/
build_oai_sets.pl line 45.

Does this imply that I didn't install Koha properly? I'm not sure how to
troubleshoot beyond this point.

*Alphie Garcia | *Information Resources and Collection Management Librarian

Kapolei, HI 96707* |* Tel:* (808) 689-2708 *| Email:* alphie at hawaii.edu
<alphie at hawaii.edu> | **Subscribe for the * <http://go.hawaii.edu/jzC>*latest
Library news* <http://go.hawaii.edu/jzC>