[Koha] Anonymous external link tracking

David Hughes david.hughes at dbs.ie
Sat Nov 18 01:21:56 NZDT 2017

Hi,

When the TrackClick OPAC parameter is set to 'Track anonymously' is the
biblionumber recorded?  I know that the borrowernumber isn't recorded, but
according to the manual "If you choose to ‘Track anonymously’ then the
borrowernumber will not be recorded, but the rest of the data will."

I have this parameter set to 'Track Anonymously' and it looks like neither
biblionumber or borrowernumber is being recorded.

It'd be nice for our stats if we could track biblionumbers while not
recording borrowernumbers.

We're using Koha 16.11

Thanks.

David Hughes

Systems Librarian
Dublin Business School
13-14 Aungier St.
Dublin 2
Ireland

00 353 1 417 8744

david.hughes at dbs.ie
*http://library.dbs.ie <http://library.dbs-students.com/>*

--

Data Protection: As the protection of your data is important to us, we have
included our policies regarding data in a Data Protection Statement and