[Koha] Problem with opac address

Pedro Amorim pjamorim91 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 06:22:35 NZDT 2017

Hello lukasz,

What do you mean exactly by your IT "reindexing" the site?

Could it perhaps be related to template cache? In the following discussion
they talk about "About Koha" -> "System Information" and the directory for
template caching. You might try removing it if you have it configured.
https://lists.katipo.co.nz/public/koha/2017-March/047438.html

I would also consider enabling Plack for your instance:
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Plack