[Koha] Multiple level approvals for suggested titles and multiple levels late fee/fine slab

Manju N manjunayak1977 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 14:43:18 NZDT 2017

Hi Hugh,
          Thanks.  Multiple level late fee example.  After due date up-to
30 days late fine is INR 1 beyond 30 days INR 2 per day.

Re your purchase suggestions workflow, you should be able to simply add
extra statuses (e.g. 'Awaiting Department Head Approval') under
SUGGEST_STATUS. They will then appear as an optional status in the Purchase
Suggestions module and you can develop a workflow, though these additional
statuses won't trigger patron notices.

Now in Koha once patron submits purchase suggestion it directly goes to
Librarian dashboard; we are using LDAP authentication, our patrons are
belongs to several academic units: for example any patron from Department
of Mechanical Engineering submits purchase suggestion it has to be approved
from the  head of the respective department which means purchase suggestion
has to go to head of the department's dashboard before coming into
Librarian dashboard. Here patron notices should also trigger and
(head.mech)email id of the Head of the department of Mechanical Engineering
should get email notices  whenever faculty from his/her department submits
purchase suggestions.

With Regards
Manju