[Koha] Haunted by ghost records

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Wed Nov 1 23:28:10 NZDT 2017

Hi Charlotte,

I am not sure why it happened, but it means that your search index is
out of sync. When you imported the first batch it got indexed, but the
index didn't get cleaned up correctly when you undid it. Maybe there as
a bad record in the batch as you said they didn't all show up in search.

A full reindex should usually fix the problem. If there are any errors
running during reindexing, this might give you another clue on what went
wrong.

Hope this helps,

Katrin