[Koha] Duplicate marc records and lost records after cataloguing

Mary W. Maina mmainat22 at gmail.com
Mon May 29 22:14:41 NZST 2017

Hey all,i need some help on this,

Our database keeps showing duplicate records some with no itemes and when
we try delete that does not work.They are like permanent records here.

 A new problem has now occured,after catalouging and adding new records on
serching these titles the search result is "not found",BUT when issuing the
same title,then that works..Looks like our database has lost it.

How can we deal with these issues, anyone.

With kind regards
Mary Maina