[Koha] Request for Information - reg...

Paramasivam J jparamasivam at ymail.com
Mon May 29 22:02:16 NZST 2017

Dear Sir,

We are using Koha   Ver. 3.20.03.00 for  Automated Circulation System in our library . In this Version the following BUGS are appearing

after the Check- In of documents
1. CHECK - IN details  are not displaying in the  CIRCULATION HISTORY in the Patron's Account
2. CHECK OUT HISTORY of document (Book/ Technical Report/Stadnard/ Back Volume etc)is also not displaying
3. While CHECK - IN of documents, the message SERVER ERROR is appearing , but our server is working .

What is the LATEST VERSION of KOHA
Please suggest me sir, How to rectify/ solve this BUGS

J ParamasivamTIC - LibraryCABS, DRDO, Govt of India, Bangalore - 560 037