[Koha] Typos in Koha database description (Table "borrowers")

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Sun May 28 04:20:56 NZST 2017

Hi Barton

> The tables are defined in installer/data/mysql/kohastructure.sql. I'm
> not sure off hand if it's kosher to edit that directly, or if all
> changes must be made via updatedatabase.pl <http://updatedatabase.pl>.

OK, so I think I won't be the right person to make edits there.

> Also, Koha no longer uses md5 encryption. I think we use SHA512, IIRC.
>
> Sorry to be vague.

Yes, no more MD5. I found the following post:
* https://lists.katipo.co.nz/pipermail/koha/2014-February/038653.html

There Galen Charlton wrote: "Starting with 3.14,
Crypt::Eksblowfish::Bcrypt rather than Digest::MD5 is used to hash the
passwords."

However I think it would be useful to explicitly mention the used
encryption.

Best wishes: Michael