[Koha] Typos in Koha database description (Table "borrowers")

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Sun May 28 01:47:02 NZST 2017

Hi

Recently I have found some typos in the SchemaSpy description of table
"borrowers".
* http://schema.koha-community.org/16_11/tables/borrowers.html

1. In the comment for field "debarred" (YYY-MM-DD) should by replaced by
(YYYY-MM-DD)

2. In the comment for field "smsalertnumber" SNS should be replaced by SMS

3. In the comments of fields "contactname", "contacttitle",
"guarantorid", "relationship" the term "guarentor" is used, but it
should be "guarantor".

4. The comment for field "password" reads "patron/borrower's encrypted
password". I think it could be mkore explicit by writing
"patron/borrower's MD5 encrypted password".

Where can I correct these typos?

Best wishes: Michael